Deathwing Terminator Sergeant with Power Sword: The finished model

My Deathwing Terminator Sergeant with Power Sword conversion.

I tried to do a couple of things with this guy.

The biggest thing was figuring out how I wanted to paint the rebreather thing on his face.
I didn't want it to look like it was armour, so I painted the same way I paint the flex fitting around his arm and leg joints. I figured the rebreather thing is more of an under armour piece and this would make it match. It turned out better than I thought.

The second thing was doing a better job on my Power Weapon effect.
This effect is nothing new. I'm just copying something I saw on a Primaris a while ago.
I'm just trying to make it look like it's part of the weapon and not something I painted on after the fact. I think it comes down to being careful and going for a subtle effect.

This is the only time I use light blue on any of my models. It's my Power Weapon color.
I keep going back to using colors as visual indicators when gaming because I think it helps. When you can blend those colors into the color scheme of the model, it's all the better.

Additional links:
• The first 5-man Deathwing squad
• Project link: Rebuilding my Deathwing