Deathwing Terminator with Heavy Flamer: The finished model

My Deathwing Terminator with Heavy Flamer conversion.
This guy is the first model of my new Deathwing force painted in bone coloured armour.

The biggest thing I learned with this guy was the importance of the the green chest iconography. Here's what he looked like before I changed it.
My initial plan was to have all their iconography done in a bone color.
After seeing how it looked, I decided to risk changing their chest iconography to green. It might not seem like a big deal, but it matters way more than I thought it would.

I didn't do it at first because I was afraid of the dreaded "Christmas tree" look these guys can end up having. I think I was able to avoid it by keeping my colors muted and my palette limited.

That little bit of green makes a big difference and I'm glad I changed it.

Additional links:
• The first 5-man Deathwing squad
• Project link: Rebuilding my Deathwing