Deathwing Terminator with Storm Bolter (1): The finished model

My Deathwing Terminator with Storm Bolter conversion.
This guy is your standard Terminator. Nothing fancy about him.

The biggest thing I learned with this guy was it's ok to use the running legs on a normal model. I've always used them for the heavy weapon Marines since the legs are out of the way of the larger weapons.

I like how this guy turned out.
I need to work on how I apply my Contrast Paint. I'd really like my application to be smoother and more consistent. It's just going to take practice.

This is the first time I went all out weathering their Power Fists. It's a lot easier to do on light colored armour since the results are in stark contrast to the armour.

This is also the first guy to have a green Storm Bolter.
The additional green on the model seems to help. The weapon isn't highlghted like his chest icon is since I figured it's going to get fairly dirty from use.

Additional links:
• The first 5-man Deathwing squad
• Project link: Rebuilding my Deathwing