Deathwing Terminator with Storm Bolter (2): The finished model

My second Deathwing Terminator with Storm Bolter conversion.
This guy is the other standard Terminator in the first squad.

The biggest thing with this guy was his Power Fist.
Because I separate my two squads by their hands, one squad having all closed fists and the other having all open fists, I ended up giving this guy a "closed" custom Deathwing Power Fist since I'd run out of other closed fists and needed one more for this squad.

The trouble is, the icon didn't lend itself to being painted in bone, so I painted it metal.
This had the unintended effect of making this guy stand out.
That's when I realized I could swap his metal detailed Power Fist for the undecorated one my Heavy Flamer Terminator was wearing and all of a sudden, he didn't stand out anymore.

This just means I need to give my Assault Cannon Terminator a metal detailed Power Fist when I get to painting him so the squads are visually consistent.

Additional links:
• The first 5-man Deathwing squad
• Project link: Rebuilding my Deathwing