Rebuilding my Deathwing: I won't be true scaling them because it's not what matters most to me right now

Yes, I already have my new Heavy Flamer Terminator done, but he hasn't been scaled up to be "proportionally correct" and here's why...

It's not as important as I thought it would be.

Scaling up my Terminators has been a huge challenge for me over the past decade. I feel like I've finally got it now. Aside from some tiny nitpicking, I've solved the problem I set out to fix.

That leaves me in this place where I'm not so sure I need to keep doing it.
If I want to, I know I can. But I thought to myself, is it necessary? Do I have to have models that are proportionally correct to be able to play Space Hulk with my friend?

The answer is, "No."

So what am I going to do with the new force?

It's simple, I'm just going to build some models and get to playing.

I will be making a few small changes to theses guys like swapping out their helmets and shoulder pads and posing them so it's easy to tell which way they're facing, but that's it.

The next step

Time to start the next model, I have a mission to play next week.

Additional links:
• How I'm modifying the new Terminator helmets to fit my older models
• Project link: Rebuilding my Deathwing